1.1 Top Spots- Ninh Binh
Bicycle or motorbike
Ninh Binh is the perfect place to discover by bicycle or motorbike. The surroundings are amazing and the roads are easy to ride. Go through the rice fields and take of roads to local villages.
Boat Ride Tam Coc - Ngo Dong River
The most popular attraction while visiting Ninh Binh. The tour is known for its three limestone caverns. A boat tour of 2-3 hours will take you through these caverns, which is a beautiful experience. You get into a traditional paddle-boat with around four people. The journey starts from the Vung Tram Pier!
- Address: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh
- Price: 200,000 VND
Boat Ride Trang An
The second most popular boat trip in Ninh Binh. A boat tour takes about 2 hours through caves, temples and lakes. It is an amazing journey that is totally worth to go!
- Address: Tràng An, Ninh Xuân, Hoa Lư, Ninh Bình 431995, Vietnam
- Opening hours: 06:00 to 15:00
- Price: 200,000 VND entrance, parking 15,000 VND
Hang Mua Peak
To get to the peak, it will take you a lot effort and exercise, but it is totally worth it. It takes 500 steps to get to the top and enjoy a breathtaking view. You see the whole Tam Coc, including the valley, limestone mountains and the countryside. On top of the mountain is a dragon statue.
- Address: Khe Ha, Ninh Xuân, Ninh Bình, Ninh Bình Province
- Price: 100,000 VND, parking 30,000 VND
Bai Dinh Pagoda
A huge complex of temples and Buddha statues. It covers 539 hectares of land and is the largest pagoda in South East Asia. Besides the temples, it also has parks and a nice lake.
- Address: Gia Sinh, Gia Viễn District, Ninh Bình Province 432449
- Opening hours: 08:00 to 17:00
- Website: http://www.chuabaidinhninhbinh.vn/luoc-su-chua-bai-dinh.html
Cuc Phuong National Park
This is a well-preserved rainforest with Botanical Gardens, a turtle centre and a primate centre with rescued wildlife. Go for hiking, biking and visit caves and view the wildlife in this jungle area. It is also possible to sleep in the park!
- Address: Nho Quan District, Ninh Bình Province 432857
- Opening hours: 08:00 to 18:00
- Website: http://www.cucphuongnationalpark.com/