What is an e-Visa?
It is an electronic travel authorization from the Vietnam Government. You get the equivalent to a visa, but no stamp or label in your passport yet. e-Visas will be accepted at all of international airports in Vietnam
More about e-Visa
- The e-Visa is a single entry visa.
- The e-Visa is valid for 30 days, from the proposed date of entry indicated during the application.
- e-Visa holders may remain in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam for a maximum of 30 consecutive days after the initial entry date.
- Once the first 30 days have passed, and renewal be needed it, e-Visa holders in Vietnam may be considered to grant new visa if being invited/guaranteed by authority/organisation/individual in Vietnam in accordance with Law on foreigners' entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 01 month after arrival to Vietnam and it must have at least two blank pages for the immigration and border control officer.
- Minors with their own passport must complete a full e-Visa application. Minors aged 14 and under included on their parent’s passport will have to be included on their parents e-Visa application.
- Applicants are required to carry a copy of their e-Visa at all times during their stay.
- Outside Vietnam foreigners
- Hold a valid passport
- Not falling into the cases of suspension from entry prescribed in Article 21 of Law on foreigners' entry into, exit from, transit through, residence in Vietnam.
- A scanned color copy of the of the biographical page of the applicant’s current passport
Was this article helpful?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.