1.2 Visa On Arrival
The easiest and cheapest way is to arrive by plane because you can get a Visa On Arrival.
Welcome to Friends Travel Vietnam’s visa department. Are you planning on travelling to Vietnam? You might need a visa. At Friends Travel Vietnam you will find the cheapest, easiest and quickest way to obtain a visa with the VOA (visa on arrival) procedure. When you use the VOA procedure you will receive your visa when arriving on one of the international airports in Vietnam.
In order to attain the visa on arrival you need an approval letter. That’s where we come in. By filling out our online form – which you can find on the bottom of this page – you will receive your approval letter within 2 - 4 working days in your mailbox. With this letter you’re granted permission by the Vietnamese authorities to enter Vietnam. Without a visa you’re not allowed to enter the country (unless your nationality is on the visa exemption list).
All the personal information you enter is via a secure connection and is safe during the VOA procedure. Please note: the VOA procedure is only possible if you enter Vietnam via one of the international airports. You can’t enter via a land border.
What kind of visas can we arrange?
- Single Entry Visas -> you can enter and leave Vietnam once. (1 or 3 month stay)
- Multiple Entry Visas -> you can enter and leave Vietnam as much as you like. (1 or 3 month stay) Note: the length of your visa doesn't extend if you leave the country. The ending date stays the same.
How does it work?
Very easy, receive your visa in 5 steps.
1. Submit your application via our VOA via request form on our website
2. Pay our processing fee directly
3. Receive your visa authorization letter 2 - 4 working days
4. Fill in the N1 form (Registration form)
5. Fly to Vietnam and collect your visa at the airport
Apply here very easy for your VOA. Terms and Conditions